04 Jul Skincare During Monsoon Season
Any normal skincare routine doesn’t cut it in the rains for the monsoon season requires special attention given to your skin. A person needs to be more strategic and careful about the skincare in monsoon in order to keep it soft, supple, and healthy. According to one of the best skin doctor in Delhi, the first thing that you must remember for your skincare during the monsoon season is to keep the skin away from all sorts of dampness. This is because damp skin invites a buildup of microbes and fungi on to the face. This could aggravate the condition and could make way for a number of other skin problems Mesterolone like rashes, irritation, ringworm, and many others. In the yoga retreats that we conduct during monsoons, it is a common discipline to practice and incorporate detox methods for the body which help in skin care as well.
The best skin doctors in Gurgaon suggest the following skincare tips to follow during monsoon season:
- It is advised to cleanse the skin for at least three times a day in order to ward off excess grime and oil which happens to clog the pores of the skin. At the same type for people with “thinner” and sensitive skins should not over dry so as to not make the skin barrier dysfunctional and make it further prone to infections.
- Make the use of a good toner for the skin and it is usually advised to opt for a non-alcoholic toner because it helps to even out the pH balance of the skin, thereby adding a good amount of glow to the skin.
- The best skin doctor in Delhi also suggests using a nourishing cream or moisturizer on to the skin during the rainy season in order to keep the skin supple and hydrated.
- If oily skin is a major concern, it is advised to use all the moisturizers with a water base as they are considered to be a good option to address oily skin. There are some very good options for gel based moisturizers.
- Using a reliable sunscreen which comes with a good SPF is highly recommended by most skin specialists nearby and according to Dr Aman Sharma, even if it is cloudy outside, the use of sunscreen should be a must, in monsoons the Infrared rays may be higher due to higher humidity. water vapour is a worse greenhouse gas than CO2 we should remember that and protect against it too.
- Exfoliating the skin for at least once a week is very important in order to keep the skin healthy and glowing during the monsoon season. Do not use potent exfoliants and scrubs on your own , meet a dermatologist or skin doctor to learn what will work best for you over a long term practice.
- Some of the best skin doctors nearby recommend drinking at least 8-10 glasses of water throughout the day. Humidity tends to make the skin ooze out a lot of sweat and hence water helps to replenish the moisture of the skin.
- It is recommended to shampoo and condition the hair for at least two times a week. One can also increase the counts of shampooing the hair during the monsoon season.
Taking good care of the skin during monsoon season is highly recommended. we tend to Spend a lot of money and time on Experimenting with products and are mostly unsuccessful in choosing the right products for ourselves. It is best to meet and consult a dermatologist or skin doctor nearby to understand a basic care regimen and then use a skin care discipline for long term.